It’s so incredibly tough being a working mom. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL PEOPLE.
There may be a pile of toys on the floor at the end of each day, but I want to bottle up 3-year-old giggles and never forget my baby girls chubby arms around my leg. That said, here are some of my intentions this month:
- Preserve all the memories
- Save only good photos worth saving
- Laugh more
- Honor silly requests
- Watch and observe
- Listen attentively
- Find more parenting resources
- Go on adventures
- Spend special time with each child separately
- Start a new tradition
- Make heath and wellness a priority
- Gather with friends
Pray I make it out alive!